At Landguard Systems we take our responsibility to protect your privacy and personal data very seriously. This policy document is to illustrate how we take care to ensure that your privacy and your personal data is safe in our care, you can be confident in the safety of our data protection processes.
What this policy covers
The Landguard Systems website (www.landguardsystems.com) and any associated applications are operated by Landguard Systems Limited, a company registered in England and Wales.
When you visit the Landguard Systems website or contact us by any other form of physical and digital communication we may collect personal information about you.
This policy explains what happens to your personal information, how we might use it and how you can exercise your right to access any of the information that we may hold.
Please read this policy carefully, as whenever you access our website, or any associated services, you confirm that you have understood and agreed to it.
What personal information we collect
We may collect information about you when you:
- Visit our website or an affiliated website.
- Submit your CV or apply for an employment vacancy.
- Register to receive email communications.
- Buy our products.
- Participate in promotional activity.
- Send us an email, text or telephone call
- Contact us in any other way.
Depending on how you use our services the type of information we collect may include:
- Your Name
- Your Email address
- Your location
- Your billing address
- Your employer
- Your position
- Your shipping address
- Your telephone number
- Whether or not you agree to receive marketing emails, calls or text messages.
- Details about 3rd parties that you share with us, such as the name, address and telephone number of someone you may choose to forward our information to, or recommend for employment.
- Any and all other correspondence between you and us.
This list is only indicative and other personal information may be collected from time to time.
Important: We do not sell your data
The operators of these sites may collect information from you that will be used by them in accordance with their own privacy and data policies.
Why we need to use your data
Collecting your personal information helps us to better understand how we can bring you the best products and services.
We only collect the information necessary for us to bring you our products, merchandise or other services. We use your information to:
- Manage and improve our website for you and other users.
- Personalise our services to you.
- Administer and operate your account.
- Process your orders.
- Process your application for employment.
- Tell you about important changes to the site and our services.
- Manage promotional activity.
Your preferences and feedback
Occasionally we may contact you in order to canvas your opinions about our products or about subjects related to our products or services, but we will only do this if you are already opted-in to receive our marketing related communications.
If you are not opted in to marketing communications we will only contact you with transactional or important service information, for example, we may contact you about:
- Orders that you place – for example to confirm receipt of orders you have made and/or to update you about the delivery status of your orders.
- Answering questions you have asked us about anything.
- Changes made by us to our services or changes in the status of our website or partners’ websites or services.
Accessing and managing your personal information
Finally we are committed to transparency and clarity which includes communicating in an easy to understand way, however if you are unclear about any aspects of this statement, or our policy towards using and protecting your personal data, or if you would like to know what data we may hold of yours, or if you would like us to remove any information we hold about you, then please contact; Landguard Systems via email using; email@example.com.
Landguard Systems Limited
Company Registration No. 05672024